Advisory Board Membership
|Position||Member Name||District||Term Started|
|Dean||Renée McDonald Hutchins||N/A||N/A|
|Chairperson||Gayle Guilford||11||February 27, 2023|
|Certified Public Accountant||James Godey||11||February 27, 2023|
|Certified Fraud Examiner||Raymond White||10||February 27, 2023|
|Member||Brittany Banks||10||February 27, 2023|
|Member||Gary Williams||2||February 27, 2023|
|Member||Lauren Williams||14||February 27, 2023|
|Member||Michael Dowd||3||February 27, 2023|
|Member||Nicole Brehon||6||February 27, 2023|
|Member||Ralph Salvador- Brisueno||8||February 27, 2023|
Term of members
1. The terms of the members of the Advisory Board must be staggered and may not be coterminous with the Mayor's term of office.
2. Of the initial 11 appointments to the Advisory Board:
(i) the members appointed pursuant to paragraphs (2)(v), and (3) of Subsection (f) of Baltimore City Charter, Article X, must each serves a term of 3 years (considered a full term).
- Member nominees from City Council districts 9 and 10.
- The remaining members must each serve a term of 4 years
3. After the initial terms of the Advisory Board members have expired, a member of the advisory board shall serve a term of 4 years.
4. No member of the Advisory Board may serve more than 2 consecutive full terms.
Advisory Board Meetings
- First Meeting- April 18, 2023 (video)
- Second Meeting- May 22, 2023
Advisory Board Proposals